BRIGHT GOODS™ LED LIGHTING 2 YEAR EXTENDED GUARANTEE
LED Eco Lights Ltd, is pleased to provide the following guarantee for its customers.
LED Eco Lights warrants that the following products shall be free from defects for the authorised guarantee period. For the guarantee purposes, a product shall be deemed as defect if it either totally fails or partially fails.
The extended guarantee period for each product is 2 years from the date of purchase, referenced as the first working day after delivery of goods has been made. For the avoidance of doubt, the maximum period of guarantee for any product is 2 years from date of purchase.
LED Eco Lights shall replace any of the faulty products that are found to be in breach of the above guarantee during the guarantee period. This guarantee covers the replacement or repair of our product, but not any associated costs of installation, maintenance, transport, delivery or any consequential loss.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR PRODUCTS
To validate your 2 Year Guarantee, you must complete and return a 'Proof of Guarantee' or, Certificate of Installation' form to your LED Eco Lights representative within 90 days of purchase. Please retain a copy of this, for your records. If you have any questions or need assistance, please either write to us at the above address or contact our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 845 2183 786. If you do not register your product(s) for the 2 Year Guarantee, your purchase(s) will revert to a standard 1 Year Guarantee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This guarantee is given subject to the following conditions:-
- It is only given to, and enforceable by, the direct purchaser of the products, and cannot be assigned without the prior written consent of LED Eco Lights.
- It only applies if ;-
- LED Eco Lights has received full payment for the relevant product.
- LED Eco Lights has received a completed, signed certificate of installation, (or 'proof of guarantee' form) certifying inter alia date of purchase and installation of the relevant product within 30 days of first installation of the relevant product. This must be supported by proof of payment, or invoice, where purchased through a third party.
- The products must have been registered for the extended 2 Year Guarantee period as detailed above.
- The claim is notified to LED Eco Lights within 30 days of the defect in the relevant product coming to the notice of the said direct purchaser.
- After a claim on the guarantee is made, at the request of LED Eco Lights, the relevant product is returned to LED Eco Lights, unaltered, to enable it to examine the said product, to determine the cause of defect and patterns of usage (and provided that LED Eco Lights shall also be entitled to enter the premises where the relevant product was installed / used, to inspect where and how the lights were used) ; - and
- The relevant products are correctly wired, installed and used (including in terms of electrical values and environmental conditions, including temperature and humidity, in which they are operated and used) in accordance with LED Eco Lights instructions, specifications and written literature issued from time to time.
- It does not apply where a defect in the LED product or its operation is caused by :-
- Act of God
- Accidental damage, malicious damage, vandalism, or any abuse, misuse or abnormal use, or use in violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for use of failure to follow instructions or recommendations from LED Eco Lights, or the manufacturer in relation to storage, installation, environment or maintenance ;- or
- The installation of the relevant product or the supply of electricity to it, or any modifications made to it by anyone other than LED Eco Lights.
- Aside of this guarantee, and any other included under the same Agreement, LED Eco Lights gives no warranties or makes no representations regarding its products by it, including their performance, except as required by relevant law. In particular without limitation no guarantee or representation of, or term or condition relating to, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to its products is to be made, inferred or implied.
- Provided LED Eco Lights replaces a defected product in accordance with this guarantee statement, LED Eco Lights shall have no further liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising from such defect, except where the defect was caused by its negligence or wilful default.
TO MAKE YOUR GUARANTEE CLAIM
Please retain the failed product (s) and notify your LED Eco Lights representative within 30 days of becoming aware of the failure. You will be required to present your ‘Proof of Guarantee’ document, along with proof of payment, or invoice if required.
All sales of LED products by LED Eco Lights are made subject to its standard terms and conditions of sale, a copy of which has been provided to the purchaser, and can be made available at any time, at the purchaser’s request.